Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Favs and wants

Hello October! My favorite month of the year is here! The cooler weather, apple cider, pumpkin everything and pulling out the fall clothes just makes me so happy. This month will have a lot to live up to since September was one of my favorite months ever! After hitting a wall and facing burnout earlier in the year, doors have opened and I'm so re-energized! Will share some exciting news soon.
Back to my favs and wants this fall:

 
 
Saw this Rebecca Taylor Jacket on Happily Grey's blog and immediately fell in love. Unfortunately, it is not budget friendly so I'm keeping my eyes out for a dupe.
My motorcycle jacket finally gave up after many fall/winter seasons. I love this one from Madewell!
Plaid shirts! This one is perfect for fall!
I'm loving the color Burgandy right now. And I may have just ordered this sweater. I'm so weak.
Ask any of friends about my lipstick problem and they will go on and on, but I can't help it. I love a good lipstick. Out of all the lipsticks I have if I had to choose one it would be Rebel from MAC. I LOVE this color so much! It looks great on any skin color, and I am never without it.

There is always a candle burning in my place. My favorite for fall is by far Leaves from Bath and Body Works. I know this is a cult favorite and can be hard to find sometimes so that is why I stock up every fall. The notes are: a rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries. Basically, it's just everything great about fall in a candle.


This has nothing to do with fall, but my parents are going to get me some new lighting for my dining room and currently, this lighting fixture from West Elm is my favorite. It's such a hard decision because there are so many great fixtures out there to choose from!

 Finally, this video makes me happy and shows off our amazing city!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment