Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Vacation Time

I haven't been this excited in a long time! I'm actually going on a real vacation soon. Believe it or not, I haven't been on a legit vacation my whole adult life. Sad...but true! Let's just say life happens, and this year I decided I was tired of looking at everyone's pictures so I'm going! It feels like I booked my ticket years ago but it is almost here!
 
I decided to do some shopping this past weekend since there were so many Friends & Family deals going on and I have rewards and gift cards I need to use. I was not a fan of Banana Republic's spring or summer lines, but their fall line is so much better! I bought a few fall items since it was 50% off, and managed to find a few things for my trip. First, I bought a white graphic t-shirt that says Out of Office, because that is my plan. No emails....nothing! I love to wear graphic t-shirts under a black blazer or cardigan (not available online yet).

Picked up this weekender bag which I love and will use as a carry on bag. (sold out online)
 
 


Loved this skirt when I tried it on and thought it would be great for shopping and/or dinner (Here)
 
 


Love to wear bright pink and since I don't have a lot of dresses I loved how this fit and how comfortable it was. (
Here)
 


This Michael Kors coverup was on clearance at Nordstrom! I loved it even though it doesn't look like a coverup. (Here)

I definitely plan on shopping some on my trip and hopefully visit stores and boutiques we don't have in Nashville. I just can't wait to get out of town and completely forget about work and all my side projects. I must shut this brain off for awhile which will be a challenge, but I am ready for it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment